The main aim of the Grundtvig Multilateral project “CAMP2.0: Challenging Attractiveness of lifelong learning: web 2.0 tools for strengthening Marketing and Public relations competencies of adult education providers” (Ref. No. 540531-LLP-1-2013-1-TR-GRUNDTVIG-GMP) is to strengthen marketing and PR competences of managerial staff of adult education providers and empower them with knowledge and skills for attracting of low participation of adults in lifelong learning by using WEB 2.0 tools.
The main objectives:
- To reveal current situation of the marketing and public relations in adult education;
- To develop and pilot innovative Training Course;
- To ensure exploitation and multiplication of the developed course;
- To introduce bottom-up initiatives for increase of low participation of adults in lifelong learning opportunities.
The main outcomes of project will be Trainers’ Guide, Training Course and Handbook. Trainers’ Guide and Training Course will be developed in electronic format in 6 languages: English, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Spanish and Turkish. All of these outcomes will be available on-line for free on project website www.camp20.eu.
- Yenimahalle İlçe Milli Eğitim Müdürlüğü, Turkey
- UAB “Globalios idėjos“, Lithuania
- Fundación FUNDECYT-PCTEX, Spain
- MFG Medien- und Filmgesellschaft Baden-Württemberg mbH, Germany
- Projinal Proje Eğitim Danışmanlık Reklam Org. Çeviri Tercüme B, Turkey
- Accentuate (North East) Limited, UK
- ISER srl Integrated Services Engineering & Research, Italy