GLOBAL IDEAS participated in EC Lifelong Learning Programme with Grundtvig Learning Partnership project “eSenior – ICT and multimedia techniques for senior citizens“ (Ref. No. LLP-GRU-MP-2008-LT-00079).
Over the last three decades, information technology has transformed the way millions of people communicate, share and use information, shop, pay bills, and access services for everything. eSenior project aimed to provide senior citizens with technology tools and training that can empower them to improve their quality of life, simplify many everyday tasks, access community and government services more easily, and participate fully in our increasingly digital society.
Project is coordinated by CREATIVE Platforma Szkoleniowo Doradcza s.c. (Poland).
The following organizations are project partners:
- Nostra Fortuna Tarcea-Ertarcsa (Romania);
- Associazione Culturale no profit Scarabeus (Italy);
- Ulmer Volkshochschule (Germany);
- JSC “Global ideas” (Lithuania);
- Formula Magic Formacion (Spain);
- Sehit Hasan Yarıs Public Education and Vocational Education Centre (Turkey).