Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training “VETriangle: Promotion of WBL via Vocational Education Training Triangle” (reference no: 2016-1-PL01-KA202-026592).
The project is dedicated to representatives of the VETriangle: intermediary organizations, companies and authorities (decision makers) from Poland, Germany, Spain, Turkey and Lithuania. Partnership comprises, in particular, institutions / companies and authorities from 5 countries in the process of either reforming or enhancing their VET system aimed at introducing concrete WBL practices and learning elements into initial and continuing vocational education and training.
Project objectives are:
- Introducing concrete WBL practices and learning elements into initial and continuing vocational education and training.
- Urgent need to identify, adapt and adopt practices which can tackle gap between skills and labour market demand.
- Invest in expanding the offer of apprenticeships and traineeships in countries where opportunities for this type of learning remain very limited.
The developed curriculum will follow the official format of the qualification body. So that different examination criteria (learning results, resultados de aprendizaje) and requirements for passing such examinations (Evaluation criteria, criterios de evaluación) will be defined. The aim is to reach to the provision of an official certification in accordance with the determined curricula criteria.
Developing the didactic handbook and Train-the-Trainer courses in sector specific occupations which will focus on quality work-based learning methods.
VETtriangle: The process development in initiating, developing and expanding / strengthening collaboration between stakeholders to ensure the sustainable implementation of WBL in VET in partner countries will be documented. This process development will be documented in such a way so that it can be used as a strategy paper and thus impact other countries.
- Kielecki Park Technologiczny, Poland;
- Verein für Europäische Sozialarbeit, Bildung und Erziehung e.V., Germany;
- UAB “Globalios idėjos”, Lithuania;
- Instituto Especifico De Formacion Profesional Superior Miguel Altuna, Spain;
- Kocaeli Milli Egitim Mudurlugu, Turkey.