GLOBAL IDEAS participates in project “The Rights Perspective“, funded by “Anna Lindh Foundation”.
The project creates a space and an opportunity for self expression for young women on the issue of rights and morals and about how these form the basis of their life and aspirations. It creates one visible experience that is a vivid and creative way of dealing with issues that are often handled with care or not tackled at all due to fear of diversity or opposition.
Project is coordinated by Opportunities Aid Foundation (Malta).
The following organizations are project partners:
- El Nasr Educational Culture Association (Egypt);
- Global ideas (Lithuania);
- Yenmahalle Directorate of National Education (Turkey).
The project consists of four activities, which take place in each of the five action countries (Malta, Egypt, Italy, Turkey and Lithuania) during ten months of the project:
- 1st activity – preliminary ground work;
- 2nd activity – focus action and production of tangible products;
- 3d activity – securing and exploiting results;
- 4th activity – broadcasting and dissemination.
Here is project’s website.