Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training “i-VBPM: VET for Business Process Management on Interactive Board” (Ref. No. 2015-1-BG01-KA202-014348).
This project aims at introducing the Business Process Management (BPM) model in the vocational schools in Bulgaria, Lithuania, Slovenia and the elaboration of new and dedicated curricula for engineering students assisting them on their road to the labour market.
Considering the detailed realization of this project idea, it shall work on reaching the following specific objectives:
- Enhancing the necessary conditions for business development in students with engineering profile and background;
- Improving teacher’s competences for elaboration of new internationally based curricula for BPM and Labour Market realization models;
- Introducing digital lessons for VET education, based on BPM with labour market competences for interactive white boards.
The project targets the students and graduates, involved in vocational education process in professional schools with engineering profile, and teachers who have their interest in teaching Business Management and Labour Market characteristics, roles and tactics for realization.
- Professional School of mechanical and technical engineering, Bulgaria;
- UAB “Globalios idėjos”, Lithuania;
- Bicero center za poslovno informatiko Rozman Doo, Slovenia.